Thursday, November 26, 2009

Miley cyrus nude. Very good.

Miley cyrus nude. Cool pics:

miley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nudemiley cyrus nude
Which celebrity do you hate the most? Some celebrities I hate most of Vanessa Hudgens - > I thought, shes nice, until I see that nasty nude pictures her ofe. Hük, shes a bad example for children. Miley Cyrus - > you believe that even cute shes shes Tottaly NOTHING. Hannah Montana is soo boring and I cannot stand her acting badly. Naomi Campbell - > Well, okay, shes a supermodel. But they should find that annoying? Or is it only for the public to pay attention to her? LOL, I hate them. Pamela Anderson - > Shes sooo not, and her face is so ugly, the lips especially hük. And she thinks shes sexy? Oh no, it doesn't. They are celebrities I hate the most. I think that Paris Hilton even better than her. Now, dont get angry if you agree with me, dont. So, whos celebrity do you hate the most?
Download exclusive, HQ S e x T a p e s here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment